Thursday, November 14, 2013

Do you have any tattoo sleeve ideas?

tattoo ideas for girls on pinterest on ... tattoos tattoo ideas for women for their kids top tattoo ideas for
tattoo ideas for girls on pinterest image



nea


I'm a girl and I want two sleeves.

I want my right arm to be like super girly girlish. While my left arm is kind of darker.

Do you have any ideas on what I should get for either arm?



Answer
If you are a fan of something include the characters in some way. One of the guys in the band, Sleeping With Sirens has an entire leg of Pixar Characters. Pinterest is a great place to find tattoo ideas. There are tons of girls with boards dedicated just to tattoos.

Where Should I Get This Tattoo At?




Danielle


I JUST saw this tattoo idea and fell in love with it. I want to have this exact tattoo done except as a remake of myself (I have very black long hair and darker, stronger facial features). The only thing is, I'm not sure at all where to put it. I have only one tattoo right now, which is on my right arm facing away from me and covers from right under the top of my shoulder to a couple inches above my elbow. I have some a lot of room on the inside of that arm, but I don't want it to look squished.

Also, I can't on my back because I eventually want to cover my back with something else.

Please no negative tattoo comments please. I love the way I look, tattoos included.




http://i42.tinypic.com/33pa7hj.jpg



Answer
I looveee tattoos, especially girls with tattoos. But that one is a little scary, can I suggest maybe remaking her to have both eyes and a less skeletal mouth? None of my business though.

Anyway, I think it would look really cool on the top of your arm a few inches below the elbow. Like where this guy's umbrella tattoo is: http://pinterest.com/pin/464293042803927876/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment