Saturday, November 16, 2013

Is a tattoo on the breast considered a tramp stamp?

tattoo designs for girls upper back on ... tattoos , tattoo designs for girls , tattoos for girls , tattoos for
tattoo designs for girls upper back image



Shimikiah


I know there are several different positions for a tramp stamp...so my girlfriend's mother has one on her upper left breast...verification please?


Answer
A "tramp stamp" is just a term for the tattoo on the lower back above the pants. The term first came about when all the "bad" girls at the time started getting either butterfly tattoos or tribal design tattoo there on their lower back. On the other hand, tattoos on breasts aren't "tramp stamps" but they are commonly viewed as vulgar or trashy by the public. (not my own personal opinion, just the common view of tattoos, I couldnt care where someone puts their tattoo, its what makes them happy)
Hope this helps.

Where would be the best place to put a classy tattoo?

Q. I've always loved tattoos and am considering my very first one now that I'm eighteen. However, my only problem is I'm not too sure where I'd like to have it. It's going to be my family's crest and I would like to have it inked somewhere that would be respectful A.K.A. not a tramp stamp. So I was wondering if anyone that has any tattoos could give me some suggestions?


Answer
Being that you are girl in my opinion its not only where you put it but how you shape it to your body. Also, you may need to worry about it not being seen by employers. Generally, rib cage, lower back to the side, mid-back could be difficult to be seen unless in bathing suit. Then it could be tasteful on you upper back or ankle. Usually putting it in the middle of lower back, upper leg, lower stomach, etc could be considered trashy. Also take into consideration the natural curves your body has. Some tattoos even look better when you match them to the natural beauty your body already has. My personal favorite it the upper rib cage with its intense curves. I would just do a lot of research, get a good design, and find a good artist then it really doesn't matter..good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment