Monday, July 8, 2013

Tattoo ideas, please help!?

rare tattoos designs for girls on Unique Tattoo Ideas Star Unique Tattoo Design For Girls  EgoDesigns
rare tattoos designs for girls image



kayyyx


okay so im getting a tattoo next week on my wrist. im not just getting it for the hell of it. Like i am but theres a reason too. I kind of want it for like a big fuck you too my dad and all the guys out there that treat girl like shit. My dad left me and my mom with nothing pretty much and i dont really want to get into detail but yeah. A word or couple words , that i could put on my wrist ?


Answer
I understand what you want to express, but anger tattoos are never good. Also, maybe something other than words? I have two word tattoos and I don't regret them, but I wish they were something else. People always interpret words differently. Maybe try to come up with a symbol or design.

For example, I did an anger tattoo and got LOYALTY on my wrist, in order to remember how rare it is and how quickly people will betray you. It was out of anger, and when people look at it, the reaction I intended is not the reaction they feel. It's like a miscommunication.

There's lots of feminism, woman empowering going on out there, maybe do some research on that first.

Good luck!

Tattoo Idea: 16 year old Girl?




Whatever L


I'm obviously going to wait a while, but I am seriously considering Newton's 3rd law on my wrists:
"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"
in white ink/edwardian script. I'm not sure where to seperate it though... Any ideas?
My other plans involve:
uv stars around newton quote from wrist to back of hand (only on left).
if not newton's quote then two (graphic design) quotation marks in black? one on each wrist facing me
The number 23 (graphic design) on back of neck OR just three dots.

And what are some other good quotes? I love the one "Too weird to live, too rare to die"... and I once saw a pic of this girl with the rewind, fast forward, and play button symbols on the inside of her arm.

Thanks!



Answer
There's not a single artist who cares about their tattoos that would do a tattoo like that. That is way too much script to put on a wrist, and the font is too fancy to allow for it to age well. Add in the fact that you want it in white ink, and you'll be turned down by every artist you meet. Good thing you have time to think about it. To do quotes, the artist needs to be able to do them large, and in a bold font to allow for aging. If you go too small, the ink will spread into itself and look horrible in a short time, kind of like scribble marks on your wrist. I think you need to grow up and experience life a little before you start thinking about a tattoo. When you're ready, meet with artists and ask them their thoughts on your ideas, not people on the internet. You'll so many people telling you it sounds like a great idea, and in reality, it's not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment