Sunday, July 7, 2013

What are some unique tattoo designs for girls?

tattoo designs for girls to draw on Lilith Bloodstar and the World of Tattoos *: Masni
tattoo designs for girls to draw image



Lauren


Im trying to think of something I would like for my next tattoo, but dont want the usual that girls get aka butterflies, flowers, hearts etc. I want something different that will be unique. I would design something myself but cant draw for shit! Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks


Answer
A dove? A phrase, song lyrics, word or quote? Palm tree? Tiger? Elephant? An abstract pattern? Pearl in its original oyster? SpongeBob? Strawberry? Yeah, just brainstorming =] â¥

What is the best way to design your own tattoo?




Juliana


Is there a certain photoshop that I can get a free trial of to help me design tattoos?
Or does anyone have any ideas for a sleeve? I already have a Sailor Jerry anchor on my left forearm. I am getting a gypsy girl on my upper left arm this weekend. I want to stick with old school designs. Let me know if you have any tips, ideas, or anything! It could all help and be appreciated. Thanks!



Answer
None that I'm aware of. It all comes out of your artist's brain and onto paper.
Either draw it out roughly or find some similar ideas on line. Let your artist know what style you want and see what they come up with. If you don't like what they drew up they can always change it for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment