Monday, July 8, 2013

Can someone give me some classic flash tattoo designs please?

tattoos designs for girls hearts on 60+ Tattoo Quotes  Short and Inspirational Quotes for Tattoos
tattoos designs for girls hearts image



Scarlet


I'm writing a report.

So far I have the pin up girl, the swallow, the eagle, the anchor, and the skull. Are there any important ones I'm forgetting? Thanks!



Answer
Flowers
Crosses
Chinese words
Japanese words
Hearts
Tribal (yuck)

What kind of tattoo can I get for my daughter?




MrClutch85


I am getting a tattoo on Saturday and I wanted to get something for my lil girl. I don't wanna get her face or anything, just something simple but meaningful.


Answer
You could get something that reminds you of her? Depending on her age you could get her favorite flower as a tattoo with her initials/name? Or her handprints either current or from when she was a baby. If you do the handprints you could form them like a heart kinda like:

http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/handprint_heart.jpg
or
http://www.crafts-for-all-seasons.com/image-files/11.finished.big.heart.jpg

Or any of these type designs:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_search.php?action=file&text=%22handprint%22&textDisambiguation=%7B%22language%22:4,%22maps%22:%7B%22tag%22:%22handprint%22,%22choices%22:%5B%221_53164%22%5D,%22language%22:4%7D%7D

Another idea is lyrics to a song that is meaningful and reminds you of her?

Her favorite nursery rhyme lyrics illustrated.

Or even a well drawn stick figure family with you and your daughter and possibly your partner?

Hope this helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment