Thursday, July 4, 2013

What type of girls get tattoo and piercings?

tattoos for girls eyes on ... Tattoo, Lil Wayne Full Boday Tattoo, Lil Wayne Face Tattoos, Tattoos
tattoos for girls eyes image



10 points


I realized my crush has a tatto on her leg. Couldn't tell what it was. And she has loop piercings on her corner of her eye brow and on loop ring on her loop. The loop kind not the other ugly kind.


Answer
Druggies, whores, and low-lifes usually get them. But some nice girls do too I guess...

What do you think about a chest tattoo an a girl?




peachy cow


For my first tattoo I'm wanting to get a chest tattoo (it's of 4 elephants walking in a line with a bit of an Indian inspired pattern on the them) and it wouldn't be to tall but it would be long stretching from one arm to the other (on my chest).
I was just wondering if this is not a good place or if it would be too much.
Note: I wear a lot of high collar shirts, and when my chest is showing I don't tend to show much cleavage if any at all (so I don't think the tattoo will look trashy, not saying that a chest tattoo looks trashy with cleavage but it also wouldn't be the classiest thing ever)
Also, please no comments about regretting the tattoo, I know I want it I am just not sure about the placement



Answer
I think you should get it elsewhere...But that is my personal opinion. And also for your first tattoo it might not be the best first experience (I hear the chest is very painful to get it). You might want to think about people will have their eyes drawn to your chest area looking at your tattoo. But you should go with what YOU like best since it's your body and it will be on you permanently :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment