Friday, July 5, 2013

Do tattoos in girls look trashy or classy?

tattoos for girls meaningful quotes on Does the idea of getting matching tattoos for sisters appeal to you ...
tattoos for girls meaningful quotes image



latina831


If it's a meaningful quote on the back of the shoulder? Nothing too scandalous, but, for example, when it comes to wearing a back-baring formal dress, will the tattoo will ruin it's classiness? Is a tattoo quote trashy or classy?


Answer
Quote tattoos are very personal and inspirational. I personally think that tattoos on girls are attractive (as a girl myself lol). Look at women like Angelina Jolie--she can pull off a 40`s inspired classy dress with a script tattoo on her back., It`s definitely possible, and many men love it!

I need a meaningful quote to get tattooed about my dead father, any ideas?




Jacqueline


I just turned 18 and when i turn 21 i want to get a tattoo in remembrance of my father who passed when i was 10. I want a meaningful line to go along with something he said to me everyday.


Answer
61 girls, 10 days, 1 man.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment