Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Where should I get my tattoo?

tattoos for girls quotes foot on Outstanding Leg Tattoo Design For Girls | YusraBlog.com
tattoos for girls quotes foot image



trackie122


Alright I'm planning on getting my first tattoo. It's a quote that says "When you become something- that is your destiny. You have to let the rest go."

Obviously I want to know where to get it. I'm a girl and I want it somewhere feminine, but most certainly not on my foot or ankle. Secondly, is the punctuation correct for the quote? I heard it on an interview with the artist so I am not sure if I have that written correctly. Any help, grammar scholars?



Answer
How about your shoulder blade...it can really be sexy and feminine...looks really pretty on a girl...You can easily hide it when needed..but then you can easily flaunt it if you want to....
you can also consider rib cage...lately, it has been becoming a popular tattoo location for quotes..because there is ample space in there...though however, it might be too much for a first tattoo...id say do your research first and make sure you work with a reliable tattoo artist to avoid any hassle...good luck to you...

What name is good for a girl in a story?




ella


Hey, I have been a writer for a while now, and I have only just decided to actually do a basic novel, that I finish the whole thing â because I donât, I just get bored of it and run out of ideas because I just put all my ideas at the start. Anyways, I have done a prologue and have started my first chapter on a good start. I have named my story: Flames of a Song. And this is a basic idea of the story:
Shadows are casted far and wide, in the brightest corners of your existence to even in the majority of the treacherous and inexplicable blackness of gloom where death waits at your door step every second of the day.
The shadows have been formed, rising up from the dusk of hell. They have been waiting to strike at any given time, a simple snap of fingers and they will charge. The shadows are not fearful though, they ought to be feared as they suck everything out that you once will and will never love.
I am warning you. I am telling you.
There are monsters everywhere, irritated ones; ones that hunt for blood. They hide in the darkest of the most fearsome, dimness of an abyss, and cower over the evilness which shields them, and hides them, as they wait for the others to be gathered into an army.
They are tools for something or someone greater. The monsters are different species, all shown their way into the shadows, waiting for their one pray. As there is only one true fear of one person, and they are that fear.
So there are millions, upon millions of these monsters that live in the shadows, and they will not stop coming, until they get what they want. And what they want, is you⦠to suffer.
Some are waiting to be seen, some never to be seen as something else will take your life. And some have already have been seen and they are just ready to pounce at your most vulnerable moment.
But there is one person, of one race that can stop all this killing, as they have no fear. They have no rights, they have no wrongs, and if you even plan to cross them, youâll be sure as hell; you have to get out of their way.
For that reason, they will fight for their fellow people, they will try to save them, but just since I am saying this to you at this time, doesnât mean they succeed or even survive.
Because everything is so dark and sinister in the night, and youâll never know what you might see next.
As this is their story to tell.

Yeah so I want a main character/heroine/girl, that is both strong but beautiful, that has brown eyes, and black hair, pale skin and has a tattoo. She is a tough girl, and helps people in need, âI feel tension and escalation in me as I run hurriedly down the street calling for help. Bare feet on hot ground of the roads, a rock hits my toe, âfuck,â I shout sharply, not caring who hears me and kept running. I am running out of energy and frantically, I am running out of my own breathe, but I canât leave him there,â as I quote in the start of my first chapter. She is trust worthy and nice, though she doesnât take shit. (Excuse my language!)
So what I do need to ask is that what is a suitable name for her? I have a few names listed down: (but you can give me suggestions or just choose your favorite one, and comment it, so you can help me! And I need it urgently!)
â¢Alice
â¢Alexandra
â¢Alyssa
â¢Amelia (Mia)
â¢Anna
â¢Anneliese
â¢Audrey
â¢Avery
â¢Belinda
â¢Blaire
â¢Brenna
â¢Caitlin
â¢Cara
â¢Caroline
â¢Cecelia
â¢Charlotte (Charlie)
â¢Claire
â¢Claire
â¢Clara
â¢Delilah
â¢Eleanor
â¢Ella
â¢Elsie
â¢Ember
â¢Embry
â¢Emily
â¢Fallon
â¢Faye
â¢Gabrielle
â¢Gwen
â¢Harmony
â¢Hayley
â¢Holly
â¢Indie
â¢Isabelle
â¢Ivy
â¢Jasmine
â¢Jennifer
â¢Jessa
â¢Juliana (Jules/Julie)
â¢Juliet
â¢Kaylie
â¢Kerri
â¢Kimber
â¢Kristin
â¢Kylie
â¢Laura
â¢Lauren
â¢Lea
â¢Lilah
â¢Madelyn
â¢Marissa
â¢Megan
â¢Meghan
â¢Natalie
â¢Nika
â¢Noelle
â¢Olivia
â¢Peyton
â¢Piper
â¢Quinn
â¢Quintessa
â¢Rachel
â¢Raven
â¢Sandra
â¢Savannah
â¢Scarlet
â¢Serena
â¢Serenity
â¢Shasta
â¢Sky
â¢Skylar
â¢Sophia
â¢Stella
â¢Tamara
â¢Tess
â¢Vanessa
â¢Victoria
â¢Willow
â¢Zoe
So pick one and that will be great! Thanks!



Answer
Alyssa, Nika, Tamaki, Willow, Tessa, Eloise, Amber
i like Amber but its up to you :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment