Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What is a unique tattoo idea I can get that will reflect my new adopted daughter?

tattoo ideas for a girls foot on Butterfly Feet Tattoos
tattoo ideas for a girls foot image



ShastaEly


I have two little boys and I have their newborn footprints (just one footprint on each of my feet) and their first names tattooed on each of my feet. I am adopting a little girl. She is 3. I am wanted to get her name and something for her too. Any ideas? Maybe her hand print??? What else do y'all think?


Answer
If you did her name with something to represent the country that she was born in(if she was born somewhere else) like the flag or something.

How do you like this tattoo idea?




Serenity M


I've been wanting to get tattoos since i was a little girl, and i finally settled on something that feels right.
I want to get the word "Imperfection" on one wrist, and the word "beauty" on the other.
Also, I want to get the word "madness" on the bottom of one foot, and "Genius" on the bottom of the other.
I always have weird ideas and sometimes they turn out great, but other times i end up regretting them. This is something i definitely don't want to regret so could you give me your opinions?
Do you think it's a good idea?



Answer
very very good. suggest you relocate from bottom of the foot. ankle top of foot. many different fonts can be used. very good choices. you will be more than happy. good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment