Thursday, July 4, 2013

What is a good small tattoo design for a girl on the neck or behind the ear?

moon tattoo designs for girls on wolf, tattoos, moon, meaning, pictures, cool, ideas | Inspirational ...
moon tattoo designs for girls image



Karla


I want to get a tattoo on the back of my neck, under my hairline or behind the ear. Something small and simple. I'm going away for college and want something that symbolizes my mom my sister and I. I was thinking something like a sun/moon and a star or a crescent moon and two stars. Any ideas? or pictures of some nice designs? I'm looking to keep discreet nothing too big.


Answer
a small letter that means something 2 u

How much would it cost to get one of these tattoos on my lower back?




kris :)


http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-view.asp?sku=L1F-00240&m=&r=12&s=small,medium&k=moon tattoos&a=&c=bw,color&page=8


http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-view.asp?sku=PPF-01556&m=&r=12&s=small,medium&k=moon tattoos&a=&c=bw,color&page=23



Answer
I would take your ideas to a tattoo artist and have him/her draw something original, and not use "flash" (generic tattoo drawings everyone gets) from a website.

My tramp stamp is about 8 inches wide and about an inch tall and full color with shading and cost me $75 (including tip), but only because it was a trade with my tattoo artist. (I gave him a treatment massage, and he took 50% off my tattoo) It really depends on your shop minimum; that tattoo shouldn't take too long.

As for the people who think that "tramp stamps" mean the girl is easy, I'm sorry you feel that way. It's sad when people assume the worst about someone because of a mark or a distortion someone has or has chosen to have on their body. (and no, I'm not saying tattoos are a distortion..done right they're art, and I plan on being fairly heavily tattooed) Funny how narrow that particular frame of mind and the "all tattooed people are freaks or punks" train of thought are.

Try loooking differently at your heavily tattooed barista (who may have or be working towards an advanced degree, despite the fact you believe she's just some mindless punk who can't get a "real job") or the pierced gentleman you pass on the street (who might be a insanely brilliant musician, despite the myriad holes in his body)

And for the people who think that a hospital won't give you an epidural because of a low back tattoo, it apparently depends on the healing stage your tattoo is in. Mine is about 4 years old, and my OB/GYN (i called him to ask) says that he has no problem with an older tattoo.

The fear on this is that, with a not-completely-healed tattoo, the ink will leach into your spinal fluid and cause issues. However, if your tattoo is spaced evenly over your spinal cord and a small needle is able to be placed into your intervertebral space (the space in between your vertebrae) without going straight through any colored part of your tattoo, you will be fine.

Best of luck, and ignore all the tattoo haters. There seem to be quite a few on this forum, unfortunately.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment