Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What are some calf tattoo design ideas?

tattoo designs for girls feet on Foot Wrist and Ankle Tattoos - Small and Cute Tattoos For Girls ...
tattoo designs for girls feet image



Garrett


I am looking at getting my first tattoo soon on my calf. I want it to represent my 2 daughters but I don't want portraits. Since I am the father, I don't want something really "girl-like". I am looking for any and all ideas, other than the normal hand and foot prints (not too fond of those)


Answer
get there lips have them kiss a piece of paper with there lips then put there names under it...i hope thats good for you

Where can a woman get a tattoo and have it not look at all trashy?

Q. My brothers, my sister and I are getting matching tattoos of our family motto, and my sis and I can't decide where we want ours to go. It's a pretty small design, and we'd like the option of covering it at times. And I'm not a skinny girl, so that rules out a few places. Ideas anyone?


Answer
Do not worry about it looking trashy. If a person hates tattoos, theyre going to tell you it looks trashy no matter where you put it. (disreguard those people, they suck). On your upper back would be cute, or on your ankle, or foot? (im not skinny either, i have one on my ankle, and on my foot). The foot one is easy to cover (obviously) and even though I hate feet....I think foot tattoos are cute.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment