Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Where is a good place for a tattoo on a female?

tattoo designs for girls hip on Best Friend Face Tattoo On Hip
tattoo designs for girls hip image



BiscuitFro


Well, if you plan on saying how they look trashy, i'd rather you didnt answer. Thanks.

So, I'll be turning 16 in about 2 months, and I'm getting a tattoo with my dad, and then another with my step mom. Dont say that I shouldnt get them, because one day i might decide i dont want them. Because I'm getting them for a reason, to be tattoo'd with my parents. So I will never grow out of them.
Anyway, I am thinking about getting a tattoo wrapped around my ankle, and then one by my right collar bone, because when i am 18 i plan on getting a chest piece.

All the tattoos i'm planning have a specific meaning, so dont say i'm too young. if i was too young, they wouldnt have the age as 16.

thanks. =]

just need some other ideas for placement that i can hide if needed, but show off easily.
I dont want a lower back tat, seeing as thats what most girls have these days, and I like to be out there with myself.
Like, I have 10 piercings already, piercings that no one would even think of having.
the one i was thinking for my ankle is a staff with music notes on it, wrapped all the way around. it would be cool to have it on the inside of my wrist, but my parents probably wouldnt be cool with one where people could see it if i wasnted a job. but a watch could hide it i suppose.

=] keep them coming!

Maybe the music staff alog the back of my neck? i dont know.
And hun, you know who you are. Dont call me a little kid. I've probably gone thru more in my life than you could ever know. My parents are great parents. I guess you wouldnt know. But I am getting tattoos with THEM. not just for fun. I'm not ignorant. Do you honestly think i am going to listen to you?
You know what makes me sick? the fact that i asked for no negative comments. So grow up a bit and learn some responsibility and maturity.
I know what i want to do as my career, and a tattoo wouldnt affect it.



Answer
Be aware that around the ankle is very sensitive & will hurt more than other areas the same for going down the rib cage.
I have one on the back of my neck not a bird or anything like that more of a symbol design.
I also have one on the ankle of a Egyptian symbol http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefseyeofhorus.htm
& one on my shoulder which only I see cause usually covered over with a T shirt which is an animal I also have a rose symbol on my chest & yes I am a girl so if you want them you go ahead & get them.
A lot of people dont like them but not as if your going round pushing them in there face so go with your own instinct & sod every one else.
You can get them on your hip too, a lot of people are getting them there or the base of there back

How should I talk my father into approveing of getting my tattoos?




Wicked-Kit


I already plan to get three tattoos even if he doesn't like it. But I would still feel better if he was okay with it as I am a daddy's girl. I'm getting one on my left hip, my right shoulderblade, and the small of my back. The biggest problem is the lower back tattoo, the tramp stamp. He is really against this and says if I get this I'm telling guys I'm easy. Have any good arguements?


Answer
Easy is as easy does... so what if you have a tramp stamp? Guys can think you're easy all they want. It's up to you to prove otherwise.

I am 33 years old and have four tattoos. To this day my father will see one and ask when I got it. I got my first two at 18, the third at 19, and the fourth last year. Why the 13-year gap between tattoos? Because while I don't "hate" my first 3 tattoos, they are not representative of who I grew up to be. I think that if you're at an age where you have to get parental permission, it might be wise to wait a bit. I couldn't wait to get my tattoos! I knew exactly what I wanted. But as I aged, I realized that they don't go with me. Now my most recent work of art, I actually thought about it for years, tweaking the design to go with my life experiences. I am more happy with it than I am with the other 3 put together, even at the time I got them.

That's my 2 cents. I don't know if it's helpful, but please keep it in mind. Be sure you want what you're getting, that's it's meaningful enough for you to love it always, and be prepared for the fallout (people's opinions). People will always think of you what they will. If you're true to who you really are, their opinions don't matter.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment