Friday, August 16, 2013

I need a tattoo that symbolized overcoming an eating disorder?

tattoo ideas for classy girls on think that star tattoos are one of the hottest tattoo designs a girl ...
tattoo ideas for classy girls image



Signit


I went through and overcame an eating disorder. I want a tattoo that relates to this. I want a picture and a quote. I want something classy. Any ideas?


Answer
you could get the word Strength i watch la ink and this girl who over came and eating disorder got a tattoo like this http://www.foodandfeelings.org/sarah_logo.jpg

or this this is the symbol for national eating disorders

http://x20.xanga.com/054d4702c563799462608/z69991903.jpg
if that site doesnt work go to this one
vans-chic.xanga.com/560566830/item/

good luck and congrats on the recovery

What are some good ideas for small tatoos for girls?




BostonGurl


I want to get a small tattoo on my hip.
I want it to be sexy and while at the same time classy, I dont know if that makes any sense.



Answer
Just get the word "sexy" in cursive writing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment