Sunday, August 11, 2013

Help I need ideas with tattoos!!?

rib tattoos for girls vines on Tattoo Design Ideas: Clown And Joker Tattoos
rib tattoos for girls vines image



Jessie


I turned 18 last month and I've thought it over and i really would want a shoulder blade tattoo and a rib cage tattoo.
I want my rib cage tattooed first and I'm an hourglass figure so i kinda have a small side.
what are some cute pictures I can get.
I'm not a girly girl.
I really like this for my left rib cage: http://www.tattoosbydesign.com/rate_my_tattoo/tattoos/tattoo/act/flowers_and_vines_on_ribcage_6136240155496.jpg
please and thank you!



Answer
I wouldn't recommend a rib tattoo as your first. Those hurt like a b*tch.

Which tattoo do you guys like best.?




Allie


Imma girl. Also if you don't like any of them do you have a link of a cool rib cage tat?

https://www.google.com/search?q=rose+side+tattoos+for+women&hl=en&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=AatjUbLuEouu8ATs_YGICg&ved=0CC8QsAQ&biw=320&bih=416#biv=i%7C9%3Bd%7CgBiLu15rxFmQkM%3

http://www.tattoomagz.com/rose-vine-tattoo-designs/kristin-cavallari-vine-tattoos/



Answer
You should get ahold Of the tattoo artist you want to tattoo you, make sure they truly are an artist not just someone who's going to copy and paste something onto you and tattoo it, and see if they will design something new and unique to you- they could come up with a beautiful rose look, then maybe you can add something person to it as well! Good luck and get ready for some pain, bones suck to tattoo over!! I just got the back of my neck done lol. It'll be worth it though :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment