Thursday, August 15, 2013

What are some nice wrist tattoos to get ( on girls) ?

tattoos for girls wrist on ... girls and la girls search new designs of tattoos tattoos for la girls
tattoos for girls wrist image



C8RZnLOV3


I wanna get a tattoo on my wrist. because I already have to one on my back and one on my neck so I cant see them both which sucks. of course I want it to mean something but what are some ideas?

thanks!
what about something to do with memories like a death of the family.



Answer
Memorial tattoos cover a broad spectrum. Depends on what you like. But a small wristlet of vines with flowers, about an inch wide, with green leaves looks pretty, and very ladylike. Lettering gets old quick. Number one, you get tired of reading it. Number two, you get tired of having it read to you. Number three, they arn't real impressive in the first place. My advice is, if you're going to get a memorial, get it where you can show it when you wanna. A picture still IS worh a thousand words. Take care.

How much does it cost to get a small tattoo?




Sarah


Its for my story Im not going to get one! Its a small butterfly thats black no color
http://girlstattoodesigns.org/wp-content/gallery/small-tattoos-for-girls/small-butterfly-tattoo-on-shoulder-c2b93cf2caee712b5f2c309d6d856e4366cd7ce0.jpg

and its smaller than that its about the size of a quarter on her wrist :)

Thanks!



Answer
I have a tiny one about that size that cost me $80 .... If it's good, it'll cost a little more :P good luck on your story




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment