Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tattoo idea representing my love for dogs?

tattoo designs for girls on collar bone on Star Tattoos Designs For Girls : WARMLESS TATTOO DESIGN
tattoo designs for girls on collar bone image



Blaze it u


I know it's a little cliche, but I absolutely love dogs, ever since I was a little girl.

I don't really want paw prints or anything because they're extremely unoriginal. I was thinking more of a quote? "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.â

I like that but I don't really want the word "dog" in it you know? I want it to be less obvious, like sort of hinting that it's about dogs.

Well anyway, please try to suggest ideas, whether it be an image or a quote, I'll give the 10 pnts to the most creative and helpful answer :)

Thanks in advance!



Answer
Are you trying to represent a particular dog, such as your own?
I am a total cat freak and when my cat of 15 years died, I got jasmine flowers tattooed on my side. Her name was jasmine so I thought it would be a good, less obvious way to represent her.
You can try the same with your dog's name.
Or, if it is just dogs in general, you can get things that symbolize dogs, such as a dog tag on your ankle or wrist, bones, or a spiked collar. i think that paws are a great idea also. You can just ask your tattoo artist to design something with paws, but make it more unique. That's what they are there for, after all.
As for quotes, the only thing that comes to mind is "Man's best friend", "Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our life whole", etc.

Tattoo regrets? Please help me prove him wrong!?




Kat* to th


I told my dad yesterday that I'm planning on getting a tattoo in the coming months (already have the design picked out, now I'm kind of just waiting it out for a while to make sure I still like it as much as I do right now before I get it put on my body forever) and he got really mad. I had no idea how against the idea of tattoos he really was (I knew he didn't like them but he actually got angry with me) and he thinks that I'm going to regret it in ten years. I have been thinking about this for over three years. I am now 18, chosen a design meaningful to me and am in the process of deciding where I want it placed. I don't see myself regretting it at all.

He challenged me to find 20 people who have had their tattoos for 10 years or longer and has guaranteed me that at least 15 of them would tell me that they have huge regrets about getting inked. So my question is...

If you have had a tattoo for this period of time, do you regret it? If so, what is the tattoo of?
Just if anyone is curious....

I want to get a small four leaf clover (slightly larger than the size of a quarter) and I am thinking of getting it on the front of my left shoulder, right under my collar bone. It would not be visible unless I am wearing a halter top, spaghetti straps or a bathing suit, and I can assure you that I don't plan on going to a job interview wearing any of those outfits.



Answer
Well i have to say that my dad thinks tattoos are trashy too and if he knew i had them he would completely think less of me. Didn't stop me from doing it though! The bottom line is that it is your body and YOU are the only one who has to live with whatever it is you do to it.

Here are some points to consider: You seem to have given this thought which is great. My concern is that you are only 18 and you will go through more personality and life and view changes in the next 7-10 year than you can even imagine. I cannot honestly say that i am even close to the same person i was when i was 18. The point here is that in 5 years you might not like the same symbols you do now. Clovers are cute and are for good luck but they are common tattoos are not really original. If i had gotten my tattoo when i was 18 i would have gotten a butterfly and i know that now i would hate a butterfly on me because it screams high school girl to me. The tattoo I have is a symbol that i designed myself and it has very deep spiritual meaning to me as well as symbolizes a turining point in my life and the importance of finding the one love for me. If you design your own tattoo and be sure it has very deep meaning to you then you will appreciate it a lot more for a lot longer. I'm not trying to say it doesn't have meaning to you, just something to really think hard about. Also, i would reconsider that location. The collar bone is a very difficult area to cover if need be and every time you even wear a necklace it might look weird against your design. Depending on the field of work you go into it may not be acceptable to ever have a tattoo showing even by accident so keep that in mind! The back of your shoulder may be a better bet than the front for your first one since you are so young still and don't know for sure what direction your life will be going in yet.

Good luck with your new tattoo and with dad!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment