Friday, November 8, 2013

What is a cute idea for a small rest in peace tattoo for a girl?

tattoos for girls music designs on Tribal Tattoo Meaning - Tattoo Pictures - The Tattoo Design Emporium ...
tattoos for girls music designs image



Valerie L


My friend killed him self at the age 17 this december on the 6th i want to get a tattoo to remember him by but i dont know what it should say or where i should put it! His name is alan brady any ideas?


Answer
what i would maybe go with is what is something that you will always remember him by like did he like music, any sports he did, and maybe his initals on the bottom of the design.

How does a tattoo on your ribs feel?




Ashley


I want to get my first tattoo and I was really excited about it until people started making me feel like I can't handle the pain. I think I have a normal pain tolerance. Is it that bad where they would be trying to talk me out of it? I'm getting it anyway but I just want to know what to expect!

Thank you!



Answer
I've got a very large tattoo on my thigh (nee up to back) it took 10 hours in total, and i'm a very skinny girl. Did it hurt? yes it did. Nobody is not gonna feel anything when getting a tattoo. If your worried about the pain, i suggest taken pain killers before hand. Also try not to take brakes. If your going for a 4 hour session try push through. Reason being, i found you will go a bit numb after about 15 minuets. If you take a brake you'll have to start again. Also make sure you bring sugary drinks or juices to keep your blood sugar levels up.
You can also try distract yourself with a book or music.
Generally for most people, you don't feel any pain afterward. I had a little pain when laying on it, but this went away in 2 to 3 days.
Other then that..suck it up princess! If you like the design its worth it in the end.
Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment