Thursday, November 7, 2013

What is a good tattoo symbol for "perseverance"?

tattoos for girls hearts and stars on 64___more_Tattoo_by_2Face_Tattoo.jpg
tattoos for girls hearts and stars image



Malena


I have plenty of tattoos that mean a lot to me, and I want another one for the next stage in my life, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what could be used to symbolize it?
I want a tattoo that means "perseverance" but all of my tattoos are script, so I want one that can symbolize "perseverance."

Please do not respond to this if I am going to get a warning about the pain or lecture about getting a tattoo that means something. I have a mom for that.

I don't want something like a heart or a north star. No Chinese symbols or coi fish. Nothing big. I'm looking for something relatively small, unique, and lovely. I'm a little bit of a girly girl and like soft designs. Thanks!



Answer
Turtle tattoo Perseverance, spirituality is the west tattoo .

What would be a good place for me to get a tattoo?




me.


I am a girl(21), and I want a small tattoo, of stars, hearts, and music notes. and I want in a place that I can cover up in a professional (doctor) workplace.


Answer
In your arm, you can easily cover it up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment