Sunday, November 3, 2013

How to convince my mom to let me get my belly button pierced?

vintage tattoo ideas for girls on large flower tattoo designs for women | Tattoo Expo
vintage tattoo ideas for girls image



some girl


Im 14, and everyone at my school is talking about getting their belly buttons pierced. Im not saying I want it pierced now, but i would at least like to have the option as a sophomore, junior or senior. I know I can get it done when I move out, but it seems ages away. Just recently, my mom allowed me to get my double piercings. She dragged it out for a while, argued, and finally gave up and agreed. She thought that it was "trashy." <My mom is like that, she wants me to be a cutsie, unique and classy person that i'm not (You know, bobbed hair, vintage clothing, no piercings, glasses, no make up.) . And now I'm switching schools because she thinks my town is a bad influence. I try to tell her that I am making these decisions based on what I want. I mentioned the belly button piercing once, and she thought i was joking! I'm not trying to be trashy, I think it looks really cute.

What I really want is A third piercing on my ear, belly button. tongue, tongue web, a tattoo of a star on my lower right stomach and a tattoo of an infinity symbol on the inside of my wrist.

If i told my mom this, she'd probably disown me. What I am tempted to do as I get older is to have these things done in secret, but I feel like my moms will find out, and I'm not too keen on sneaking around.

I'm entirely convinced that this is what i want, and i know I'm a bit young, but if anyone is good at arguing, do you have any ideas on how to win my mom over and make her let me be myself? Im not trying to be that "rebellious teenager", but this is what i want. My mom is a lawyer, and I have no chance in arguing against her. I need ideas. I need advice.

PLEASE HELP. I feel like if i go off to college, get all of these things down, and come home to visit, she'll flip out. She'll think I'm taking college as a joke. Im so worried, because she thinks of me as her angel, and i don't want to disappoint her.

help?



Answer
Ok first of all u care too much what she thinks. Youre yourself and as a mom its her responsibility to love you no matter what u want peirced or tattood lol. But girl im in the same boat. I want my belly button peirced so bad but my mom wont let me. What i really want done when im older is my nose peirced my belly button peirced a tramp stamp of a butterfly on my lower back a dove on my right hip and an infinity sign on the inside of my wrist. My moms the type that hates tattoos and facial peircings. But i dnt care its what i want and its my life so it doesnt matter if thats not what she would want on her body bc its not her body. I dnt know wht to tell u about arguing and stuff but im gonna wait till im alowed to bc it would jst be easier. My moms gonna let me have mine done when im 16 even tho everyone else gets to have theirs done at 14.. Im 14 btw lol good luck

Ideas for a tribute tattoo for my grandfather?




Lauren


My grandfather was in ww2 in the army, in the front line, but never talked about it much
He was always, always reading and was an open book of knowledge, even until the day he passed.
I've always wanted a pin up girl tattoo so maybe one could be included since when I think of Pin ups I think of vintage and war related themes. Planes, ect.

Any other ideas relating to ww2 or a book, an open book, or combine the 2, or any other ideas I'm open to also.

Thanks!



Answer
Get one like Amy Winehouse...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment