Thursday, November 7, 2013

What is MPY in japanese?

kanji tattoo ideas for girls on to kanji tattoos information kanji symbol and calligraphy tattoo ...
kanji tattoo ideas for girls image



Asubaby79


i'm getting my first tattoo on my birthday, and i really want to get my grandpas initials on my wrist, (he died 3 years ago) but i want to get them in like, japanese or in something cool. what would it look like? oh, and, what are some cool ideas for star tattoos on the hip?


Answer
You cannot translate Western letters into Kanji. It doesn't work like that. You should stay away from Kanji all together, it's almost always incorrect. Please take a look at this website if you don't believe me: http://www.hanzismatter.com - read right down and watch the white people get mocked for having symbols on their skin that they have no idea of the meaning of. My personal favourite on there currently is the girl who unwittingly got 'cheap whore' tattooed on herself.

As for star tattoos, just google it. I promise you there are billions of images out there.

******
Mandie - haha I know. Though apparently that woman intended to get 'b!tch' so she probably had it coming to her! There are even funnier ones if you look on the old blog pages, but I forget most of them, I think there are a few who it turned out had extracts from chinese takeout menus tattooed on them, one was 'prostitute' and there were a couple of things like 'big mistake' LOL. There was one where a guy had gone to Japan on holiday and had a tattoo there and thought he had some tough saying, I forget, but it turned out to be something taking the piss out of foreigners, I can't find it now perhaps it's been removed, that one made me laugh though! My humour is probably too harsh!

japanese tattoo ideas help?




girlwithgu


i wana tattoo like this.......
http://blogs.sltrib.com/vulture/uploaded_images/400_mcorkrey_kwinter_090306_85269392-776885.jpg

i like it to be japanese styled.
i like everything japanese, like fans, geshia girls, the music, japanese characters, samurais, dragons, flowers, koi (carp)

i just don't know how to have everything on my arm for a half sleeve tattoo. any ideas?????? thanks so much!! i want to make a good decision!



Answer
I strongly wouldn't recommend it due to the fact that it it has ties with the yakuza. I will however tell you to get the following designs: 1. Koi fish (most popular unisex tattoo); 2. Cherry Blossoms/any other flowers (also unisex, but most commonly worn by men); 3. Kanji/Haringa (not one of the best choices, but wildly common).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment