Saturday, November 9, 2013

What do you think of angel wing back tattooes?

tattoos for girls angel wings on Angel Wings Back Tattoos Designs Image Inked In Blue Colour For Girl
tattoos for girls angel wings image



Milky Way


Hey everyone,
So I'm thinking of getting angel wing tattooes on my back like an entire back piece. I already have wings on my shouldr blades but thinking of turning it into wings that cover my entire back. I'd really like to get peoples opinion on them so leave a comment and tell me what you think. Id totally appriciate it.

Kinda like these:
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tattoodesignshop.com/images/angel-wings-tattoos2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tattoodesignshop.com/angel-tattoo.html&usg=__AEAyHNw9mh1lQ69hY0fOY0XBitM=&h=720&w=468&sz=39&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=JBjX_Xni_yx0KM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=91&ei=4JIbTrnBBemssQLL5bTQCA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dangel%2Btattoos%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D996%26bih%3D545%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=312&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=47&ty=76

If the link doesnt work just goggle angel wings.



Answer
I love angel and angel wing back pieces! I wish more people would ask me to do them.
But choose your artist carefully and remember it's a lot to sit down for in one go.
I did a folded wings on a girl, and she got married in a silver backless dress. She asked me to detail the wings with silver stage make up and rhinestones on her wedding day. I think she looked amazing. So I disagree with the trashy answer.

How bad does a tattoo on the back hurt?




Christen


Im a 17 year old girl Im getting a medium to large tattoo on my back. I want angel wings, with my cousin an uncles name somewhere in or around it. ( haven't decided) an I wanna know how bad it hurts. I've had a pretty bad sunburn an I had surgery about 6 months ago having to go through my stomach. Would the pain be about as bad as that?? I really wanna know.


Answer
it doesnt hurt that bad...thats one of the least painfull area to get a tattoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment