Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What's the sexiest tattoo?

tattoo designs for girls miami ink on 17-year-old Miley Cyrus showed off her new ink poolside in Miami.
tattoo designs for girls miami ink image



Kimberly B


I'm a girly girl, and am looking to get some more ink done. I'm not looking to copy anyones tattoo, but I'm looking for inspiration. Tell me about the sexiest tattoos you've seen! If you have links to pics, even better!!


Answer
tribal, roses, butterflies, hearts, etc. are kind of not sexy any more in my book- a bit common. If you're looking at flowers, I love cherry blossoms, or other unique flowers. Lately I have been eyeing mermaids, pin-up girls, old-school designs, religious artwork, whether that be a hindu goddess or catholic figures.

One really sexy tat I saw was on an episode of miami ink a year or so ago. A woman got an awesome pirate ship tattooed on her side, up her ribcage. To me what looks sexiest on us girls is something you wouldn't expect- whether that be a large tattoo, a sleeve, old-school sparrows, catholic artwork, etc.

anchor tattoo from Miami/LA ink!?




elizabeth


I'm going to be getting a tattoo of an anchor and I am trying to design it myself, but I need some ideas. I remember watching Miami ink or LA Ink, I can't remember which, and this girl came on and got an anchor on her hip/side in honor of her father who had passed away. I remember really liking it, but I can't find a picture of it anywhere! Does anyone else remember that episode or maybe know where I can find the picture?


Answer
A good thing to do would be to go to your artist before your getting the tattoo and ask him/her to draw you one up, or help you find a picture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment