Friday, November 8, 2013

Need help choosing a tattoo design for my first tattoo?

tattoo designs for girls shoulder blades on misskaitlinmarie asked: do have any pics of quotes on shoulder blades
tattoo designs for girls shoulder blades image



hpostle


I want a tattoo to represent my love for animals without actually putting an animal on my body. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
I have a paw print on my shoulder blade.
It is in memory of my dog, who I had since I was a little girl.
I chose a paw print because it is personal enough to express my feelings of what I wanted, but still didn't at all look tacky like a portrait would or anything along those lines.

What are some good websites for girl's shoulder blade tattoo pictures? Like tattoo galleries and such...?




May


Well i'm 16 and im considering getting a tattoo on right shoulder blade, and i have a kind of idea about how i want it to look...but i'd like to do some more research before i make a decision. Afterall, i'm going to have to live with this on my body for the rest of my life. So if any of know any good websites i can look at, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! = )


Answer
A list of Tattoo design sites here and a Tattoo search engine that might help with different Tattoo Ideas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment