Wednesday, January 22, 2014

what is a nice tattoo design around a letter?

tattoo design for girls ankle on ... Design for Tattoo Ideas for Women : Fairy On Ankle Tattoos Designs For
tattoo design for girls ankle image



Danney


I have a tattoo letter of my girl first initial and i planned on extending the tattoo but unsure what to get around it. the tattoo is located above my right ankle.


Answer
Filigree is nice, google it if you don't know what it is.

What is a good part in my body for a tattoo?




Lucifer


I cant think of a cool place to put my tattoo on
its going to be the design of a girls face and an hourglass. i dnt want it to lok stupid just anywhere
but i want it to be easily hidden.
so what would be a cool spot?



Answer
I go for my back when getting tats, have 3 now. Mine are a sun and clouds. I chose my back because I dont just anyone to see them. I work in a professional environment that frowns upon visable tats. I didnt chose the arms because I dont want to wear long sleeves, same reason for ankles and feet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment