Friday, January 24, 2014

What are discriminations that a woman that has full body tattoos goes thru?

tattoos for girls full body on Tattoo art: Cyborg Tattoos photos
tattoos for girls full body image



**Cookie W


im doing something on stereotyping for a specific group of people and i decided to do it on women that are fully tattooed because i believe some actual live a normalish life. i just want feed back thanks!
not just full body tattoos maybe just plenty of visible tattoos....



Answer
i am a chica with a full back piece that's obviously visible during summer months due to me wearing tank tops, etc... i also have a few small visible tattoos on my arms/hands.

i also am a mother.

i get weird looks all the time, but more so i am surprised at the amount of compliments/questions i get from people who you would never think were interested.

i feel sometimes people may find me intimidating, uneducated, or just a wild child due to my tattoos... add some brightly colored hair to the mix (like i used to have.. hehe) and the scowls are even more frequent. i am, of course, none of the above... just someone who likes "skin art"... as in all walks of life, from the cute un-tattooed girl who drives the escalade, to the fully tattooed dude on a motorcycle, there will always be stereotypes.

How do you feel about tattoos, body piercings, and crap like that?

Q. It is to my fullest understanding that people can do whatever they want to do with their bodies but I hate that crap and I don't give a damn how old fashioned I sound. I like the basic one ear pierced thing but all of this junk like haves and multiple tattoos and toungue piercings is sick. What is the point in getting that stuff since as you get older it looks gross on you. what is the freaking point?


Answer
I agree with you! Its tacky and unattractive. Now one or two piercings on the ears is fine with me, on females, but anymore on a girl is dumb. With guys, none! I refuse to date a guy with any of that stuff. People are destroying there body...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment