Saturday, January 25, 2014

Can Someone help give me ideas for a tattoo?

tattoo ideas for girls writing on Rib tattoos were not very popular just because of pain factor.
tattoo ideas for girls writing image



Emily


My dad has always been my best friend, and his birthday is coming up soon, so i was thinking about getting a Daddy's Girl tattoo but i didnt want it to be the traditional looking tattoo. I need some help thinking of an idea. My dad is a welder/mechanic and loves working hard. I could only think of getting a wrench twisted into a heart with Daddy's girl written in script accross it. But does anyone have any better ideas?


Answer
the best thing to do is to go to a tattoo artist ( a good one, someone that you feel totally comfortable with) and tell them what you want and give them a little bit of an idea and they'll fly with it. thats what i did for my tattoo. my grandfather died last year and he was a sailor. i wanted something to remember him by without the name and dates and stuff. i told the guy what i was looking for ,which pretty much was an anchor with a wheel in the middle. it came out exactly what i wanted even though i didnt have a huge detailed idea. also, when getting one dont let them bully you, its on your body and make them make it how you want!

good luck wth your tattoo =)

What's a really cute tattoo idea for girls?




Lo


I want something simple and not too big.
No angels, faeries, animals etc..

Any ideas? Pics? Thank you so much :)



Answer
It's an animal, but I love the idea of a small dove or dragon fly.
Very dainty. I'll look around for pictures.

Words can make very powerful tattoos too. Some can be cheesy though, IMO. Sanskrit is a beautifully written language.


I think it's great to look for suggestions, but make sure that you get exactly what you want. <3 If you see a picture you like, you can take it in an the artist can make a similar yet more unique version of it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment