Sunday, January 19, 2014

What kind of tattoo can I get for my daughter?

tattoo designs for girls to draw on Tattoo Design and Ideas for Youth and Couple: Simple Heart Tattoo ...
tattoo designs for girls to draw image



MrClutch85


I am getting a tattoo on Saturday and I wanted to get something for my lil girl. I don't wanna get her face or anything, just something simple but meaningful.


Answer
You could get something that reminds you of her? Depending on her age you could get her favorite flower as a tattoo with her initials/name? Or her handprints either current or from when she was a baby. If you do the handprints you could form them like a heart kinda like:

http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/handprint_heart.jpg
or
http://www.crafts-for-all-seasons.com/image-files/11.finished.big.heart.jpg

Or any of these type designs:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_search.php?action=file&text=%22handprint%22&textDisambiguation=%7B%22language%22:4,%22maps%22:%7B%22tag%22:%22handprint%22,%22choices%22:%5B%221_53164%22%5D,%22language%22:4%7D%7D

Another idea is lyrics to a song that is meaningful and reminds you of her?

Her favorite nursery rhyme lyrics illustrated.

Or even a well drawn stick figure family with you and your daughter and possibly your partner?

Hope this helped!

What's your first impression of a girl with a dragon tattoo?




Tristan


I've been wanting a tattoo on my upper back (no tramp stamp) for the past 5 years, since I was 17. I want something that represents my transformation from a self conscious wallflower to the independent woman that I am today. I've been drawn to dragon tattoos, but it seems most people think they're a little too harsh, and some people asked me if I was into women when I mentioned it. I know it's my decision, but I just want other opinions. Do women with dragon tattoos come off as rough around the edges, or possibly even butch? I want an elegant design with fluid motion and cross-hatching to look more feminine.


Answer
It doesn't matter what other people think. If you like dragons, then get a dragon tattoo. I like dragons and I plan on getting a dragon tattoo as well. I personally think that chinese dragons look pretty cool. But seriously, it's your body, not theirs..you shouldn't care about what people think of your tattoo(s). The people who say that if you have a dragon tattoo you are into women is idiotic and stupid...that's not what they mean at all. Apparently, they have no idea what they are talking about.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment