Friday, January 24, 2014

When I say nostalgic tattoos what do you think of?

tattoo designs for girls upper back on Cher has the Tracy Chapman song title All that you have is your ...
tattoo designs for girls upper back image



Throbbing


I'm designing an nostalgic tattoo sleeve and so far I have, a pin up girl for upper arm as the main piece, then for the rest of the sleeve I've got a cassette tape, the old style silver grate microphones, with maybe a lyric bannered around it, a phonograph and maybe a few playing cards.. What else can I put on the sleeve that will fit this theme!! I realise my suggestions were music based, but they don't have to be, was all I could think of


Answer
Nostalgic to me is things from the past that are super memorable, like grease comes to mind, and happy days, with the jukebox and glasses and leather jackets and all that.

Is a tattoo on the breast considered a tramp stamp?




Shimikiah


I know there are several different positions for a tramp stamp...so my girlfriend's mother has one on her upper left breast...verification please?


Answer
A "tramp stamp" is just a term for the tattoo on the lower back above the pants. The term first came about when all the "bad" girls at the time started getting either butterfly tattoos or tribal design tattoo there on their lower back. On the other hand, tattoos on breasts aren't "tramp stamps" but they are commonly viewed as vulgar or trashy by the public. (not my own personal opinion, just the common view of tattoos, I couldnt care where someone puts their tattoo, its what makes them happy)
Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment