Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What is the best way to design your own tattoo?

tattoo designs for girls in arms on Crying small angel tattoo on back shoulder - Tattoo Mania
tattoo designs for girls in arms image



Juliana


Is there a certain photoshop that I can get a free trial of to help me design tattoos?
Or does anyone have any ideas for a sleeve? I already have a Sailor Jerry anchor on my left forearm. I am getting a gypsy girl on my upper left arm this weekend. I want to stick with old school designs. Let me know if you have any tips, ideas, or anything! It could all help and be appreciated. Thanks!



Answer
None that I'm aware of. It all comes out of your artist's brain and onto paper.
Either draw it out roughly or find some similar ideas on line. Let your artist know what style you want and see what they come up with. If you don't like what they drew up they can always change it for you.

How much does a typical tattoo cost?




Village L


I want to get a tattoo, but through all my research on designs I realized I dont have a clue as to how much these things cost. I dont know if its $50 or $1000 I know I want to get a top of the line one form a really good artist so how much should I expect to pay??


Type of tattoo I want:

Classic 1940's style pin up girl on my arm. With good color.



Answer
I live in Los Angeles and have several tattoos. My experience is that tattoos work out to about $100 per hour. Your design sounds like it would take about an hour. Don't forget to factor in a tip if you really like the artist.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment