Thursday, January 23, 2014

What would be the best spot to get a large tattoo?

tattoos for girls upper back on locations for fairy tattoos include the lower back , upper back ...
tattoos for girls upper back image



metal mani


On my chest or upper back? I want which ever one looks almost or exactly the same with weight gain and loss. It's gonna be the Danzig skull, if that helps out.


Answer
Back...you have a lot of room there to tatoo. If you're fit, consider something on the side of the body, too....IMHO, that's the hot spot for guys(it's the equivalent of lower back for girls!)

How bad does a collarbone/chest tattoo hurt for girl?




Haley


I am getting two crows on my chest under each collarbone, so it will not be in the center of my chest. I don't have a particularly bony chest, like you can't see my sternum, and I am not muscular at all. Also I have two tattoos already that I did myself with a sewing needle and India ink, on my wrist and ankle. It hurt obvs but it was definitely bearable. Should I be expecting incredible pain or tolerable pain?


Answer
Actually it won't really hurt very mch at all. I have a 4 tattoos one on my upper middle back, one on the top of my foot 1 on the wrist and one of in the left side of my chest underneath my collarbone. Any goof tattoo artist won't do a tattoo directly on your collarbone bc when u move the skin stretches and it distorts the tattoo but right below it is just skin with
No bone so for me it personally didn't really hurt.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment