Saturday, January 25, 2014

Where should I get my next tattoo?

tattoo designs for girls in ankle on feet tattoo idea Elegant Feet Tattoos For Girls
tattoo designs for girls in ankle image
Q. I already have a tattoo on my left ankle. However, I want another tattoo just not sure where to get it. I am a kinda bigger girl, like around 200lbs.


Answer
Iam an artist and tend to tell peopl that want tattoos to think it over themselves.if you dont have many try and stay with something that cn be covered easily just incase for further jobs and whatnot.If you wanna go big do it,but justthink of the consequences firsthand.Its better to know what design you want first then think about where to put it because that can make or break a tattoo in my opinion.I mean wouldnt really look that great if a person had a tattoo that would look great on the side but they stretch it akwardly to fit it to an arm...maybe you get what im saying so try and choose a good design and the go from there.....and go to a reputable artist because many people do not knnow what a good tattoo looks like....I see people at my plae all the time braggin about this piece of shit someone down the street did,and then they look at myportfolio and almost gag from the detail that theirs lacks....youd be amazed by what todays artist cn dowith the equipment we have now

Is a sleeve tattoo "too much" for your first tattoo?

Q. So, I turn 18 next may and I'm planning on beginning my full sleeve tattoo on my Birthday. I've been wanting a tattoo for several years, especially a full sleeve tattoo; having had the design completely mapped out in my mind for almost a year now. I'm well aware of the cost of a full sleeve tattoo from a reputable artist, having asked around and saving years in advance (literally).

I understand that everyone has a completely different pain tolerance, so asking random people on the internet how I would personally handle it is ridiculous; as I guess I'm the only person who would know. But, I guess I'm just asking general, is a sleeve tattoo "too" much for your first tattoo?

P.S If you're just going post about how I'm going to ruin my future chances of seeking employment, I appreciate your advice; but don't bother. I'm currently studying at University hoping to seek employment within the Gaming industry, in which I've been told they don't discriminate against tattoos (Eldest brother is heavily tattooed and currently working in the gaming industry).


Answer
Go for it!! I'm a 19 year old girl.I have my half sleeve appointment scheduled January 16th. I plan to get both arms sleeved out when i get some more cash.This will be my first tattoo not considering the small zelda triforce I have on my ankle that took literally 5 mins(no shading lol). My dad said arms is the least painful place to get tattooed(but he said the elbow hurts)

And dont listen to anyone that says you wont be able to find a job. A WORD TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT - My dad is 50 years old and has had both his arms sleeved for 30 years and he is a successful logistics manager. He has never had ANY problems getting a job because of his tattoos. Theres a thing called LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS that you wear to interviews. God people piss me off with those comments.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment