Monday, January 20, 2014

Unique tumblr name?!?

unique tattoos for girls tumblr on Unique Girl Tattoos Tumblr
unique tattoos for girls tumblr image



kay


I'm not creative what so ever and I need help with a url name. I like tattoos piercings bright colors anything random anything that glows vintage and fashion. And I like the quote "I live in a world of fantasy so keep your reality away from me. I see what I want , I want what I see and that is all okay by me! " Any suggestions would be great!:)


Answer
TatMeUp - Tattoo's rule!
FantasyWorld - maybe a number at the end?
(your name) GlowingFashion's?
TheBrightKing or Queen if your a girl <--- sorry kinda lame.. lol
KeepinReality

Sorry if there stupid, I spent 10 minutes thinking hahah

Know any good tumblr blogs?




Taylor


I like a variety of things. Cats, summer, BANDS (pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, marianas trench..) quotes, photography, tattoos, piercings.
I want some unique and interesting blogs to follow. I don't really like the overrated hipster/skinny girl blogs. So, if you know some blogs, thatd be great.(:



Answer
The most intersting blog I know (BY FAR) is http://dandelionamazingblog.blogspot.com/
I LOOOOOVVVEEEEEEE it!
It's really awesome!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment