Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What are some good creative tattoo ideas?

tattoos for kids ideas on Sure, Why Not?: Twi-Hard Tattoo Gallery | Geekologie
tattoos for kids ideas image



emily


I really want to get a tattoo but i don't know what to get. I want something creative (not too common but also not too crazy) It also can't be too big. I really like Angelina Jolie's tattoo on her back and arm I think its really original. I would have never thought of it, so something like that would be great. obviously not the same thing that she has tho! btw i'm a 20 year old female.


Answer
Haha, I'm sorry. xD I'm totally not answering your question in full but I've seen that kid with the Brian in the banana suit like everywhere on y!a tonight and that's just awesome. :) made my laugh every time. Haha.

You could get like a lotus flower or a cherry blossom or something. :) They're really, really pretty. They're common but not as common as you'd see someone with say, nautical stars or stars or something like that. They have excellent meaning behind them, too. The meaning behind a lotus could mean one of two things. The first that, a lotus, as beautiful as it is, grows from literally the muck and mud but blossoms into this incredible looking flower, symbolizing no matter how hard or ugly life gets, you can make it through. :) Or it could represent birth and beauty.

The cherry blossom represents in the Chinese culture, power and strength, usually female strength or it could be a symbol of love. In the Japanese culture, it can mean the transcience of life.

Or you could get your Zodiac sign. :] Or a memorial tattoo in memory of someone in your life has passed away.

Hope I helped. <3

What do you guys think of my next tattoo idea ?




Diva In Ne


I am getting a spider web with 2 of my kids names spun right in the web like its part of it...with a spider dangling..

not sure where to get it... . because I have 10 already..how bout shoulder sleeve or no on a woman ?



Answer
That sounds awesome!
Yeah I think the shoulder sleeve would look really, really cool.
But you have to make sure it suites you (i'm sure you already know that lol)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment