Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What should I get with my quote tattoo?

tattoos for girls anchor on Anchor Tattoos Designs
tattoos for girls anchor image






I have 3 tattoos already The Heart is a Lonely hunter with a heart and scroll paper and then a girl letting go of a balloon and it says somethings you need to let go. Also I have an achor with we all have these things that people cant see they hold us down like anchors and drown us out at sea. But I am getting another with the quote of Daydreams are dangerous because they made her wish for things she couldn't have what picture should I get with these PLEASE HELP!


Answer
A silhouette of a girl with hair blowing in the wind reaching towards birds

Can Someone help give me ideas for a tattoo?




Emily


My dad has always been my best friend, and his birthday is coming up soon, so i was thinking about getting a Daddy's Girl tattoo but i didnt want it to be the traditional looking tattoo. I need some help thinking of an idea. My dad is a welder/mechanic and loves working hard. I could only think of getting a wrench twisted into a heart with Daddy's girl written in script accross it. But does anyone have any better ideas?


Answer
the best thing to do is to go to a tattoo artist ( a good one, someone that you feel totally comfortable with) and tell them what you want and give them a little bit of an idea and they'll fly with it. thats what i did for my tattoo. my grandfather died last year and he was a sailor. i wanted something to remember him by without the name and dates and stuff. i told the guy what i was looking for ,which pretty much was an anchor with a wheel in the middle. it came out exactly what i wanted even though i didnt have a huge detailed idea. also, when getting one dont let them bully you, its on your body and make them make it how you want!

good luck wth your tattoo =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment