Sunday, July 14, 2013

What would be a good tattoo to get on the underside of both my wrist?

tattoos ideas for girls on wrists on Tattoos for girls : Amazing flower tattoo design ideas
tattoos ideas for girls on wrists image
Q. My Idea : on my left wrist my son name 'Tyson' with a halo over the T. (He passed away after a day in '04) Then on my right wrist my girl name 'Tylen' with a princess crown over the T (she was born in '06 healthy)
My boyfriend, the father doesnt think its original enough. So what could I get to show my 2 kids and their position in my life?


Answer
I think it's a wonderful idea! I can even design them for you if you like. If you have any more children, I'm sure you could have them tattooed just above the others on your wrists, or on your ankles instead ^_^ I think it's a very original idea. Failing that, you could have them with angel and fairy wings, which could also represent that your poor Tyson has passed to the other side. I think it might be more artistic than a halo and crown? Maybe that's just me as I practice angel magic...

If you need anything else, email me at missytetra@yahoo.co.uk ^_^, I hope you come across something appropriate for your purpose.

How bad do tattoos behind the ear hurt?




Courteney


How bad do tattoos behind your ear hurt? Also, what are some cute tattoos for girls on your wrist, side, hip, or lower back. Give me some ideas please:)


Answer
Its going to be pretty painful your skin is thinner there and right on a bone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment