Thursday, July 18, 2013

What is a good idea for a small back neck tattoo?

tattoos for girls butterflies and flowers on flower12 $ 9 95 flower14 $ 9 95 flower15 $
tattoos for girls butterflies and flowers image



crazyduck


I know its my tattoo and i shouldn't be asking but i just need ideas. Im planning to get EXOUDUS18:11 on the back of my neck but i think it'll look like thats my name or im like a robot. Is this a good tattoo to get? If not what would you get?(i want something religous or something that describes a bright possitive person)


Answer
girls: flower butterfly heart music note boys: skull hockey number hockey team sign or just something your interrested in.

Does this sound like a nice tattoo for a girl?

Q. I want to get a small tattoo of a Ulysses butterfly sitting on a pink frangipani flower, because I live in North Queensland (aus) and am about to go overseas for a long time, so this reminds me of home. I've never had a tattoo before and am worried about how much it will hurt. I am thinking of getting it on my lower back, because people have told me it doesn't hurt much there, and I don't have a lot of heavily padded flesh to work with aside from my butt, and I don't want to get it there. Any advice/comments?


Answer
I don't really like tattoo's on girls. But if you get one you should think about it for alonggg time because your going to have it forever. If it is that special to you then...well..i guess get it. But you should just be really sure before you get one. Butterfly's would be okay better than other stuff you could get soo..idk I hope this helps..sorry if i sound rude at all..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment