Sunday, July 14, 2013

How to prepare myself for getting a tattoo?

small tattoos for girls tumblr on ... gallery/pictures-of-tattoos-for-girls/cute-flowers-on-neck-tattoo.jpg
small tattoos for girls tumblr image



abcdefghij


I will be getting my first tattoo soon. Any tips? Will eating something help or does it not matter? It's going to be on my ribs and it's my first... it's going to hurt, I know. I don't want to eat anything thats too fatty or anything because I don't want to be full and bloating.. I'm not the smallest girl but I would rather not look "chubby" while I'm getting tattooed... help?

How long would you say this tattoo took to be finished?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/04/16/2/1566/15666083/1b/tumblr_leksjjSMlC1qecsoz.jpg&imgrefurl=http://bravohaircuts.onsugar.com/search/Animal-Pictures%3Fpage%3D7&usg=__TA8QzspoEw561UUgz6QPaforKtk=&h=600&w=439&sz=48&hl=en&start=21&sig2=hWLyHoqCGTus2mSHfjOfRA&zoom=1&tbnid=F9QDQmL21HujGM:&tbnh=134&tbnw=99&ei=0OXRTbm0B8X0gAfv8qXqCw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dalis%2Bvolat%2Bpropriis%2Btattoo%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D625%26tbm%3Disch0%2C582&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=338&page=2&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:22,s:21&tx=58&ty=97&biw=1366&bih=625



Answer
There really isn't anyway to "prepare" for a tattoo except make sure you do not drink alcohol or take any type of aspirin the night before or the day of your tattoo appointment. These things can cause your blood to thin and you may bleed more. It is also important to make sure you do eat before the appointment, having a full belly will keep your sugar up, some people have the tendency to pass out because of pain. Just go in and be relaxed! The tattoo you have shown probably would take about 30mins to 1 hour depending on the speed of your artist.

My girlfriend wants to get a forearm tattoo?




Danny Torr


My girlfriend wants to get as her first tat to be a forearm tattoo like a small quote not to be to big or small I just wanted other peoples opinion on whether it would look good or not she looks like a very sweet girl now I just don't know if she would look like the sweet girl as before. I personally don't like it or agree with her getting it but she very wants to so would this look good or ugly on a girl?

http://chinup-drownslower.tumblr.com/post/38729357721



Answer
It's her body. I am not sure how her getting a tattoo will make her ugly or un-sweet. If you love her now you should love her after.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment