Sunday, July 14, 2013

What are some good matching best friend tattoos?

tattoos for girls infinity on Music and Guitar Designs for Tattoo {0}
tattoos for girls infinity image



Andrea


Me and my best friend are planning to get matching tattoos in a couple months. We're both 18 and we've been best friends since kinder,and since we've been best friends for such a long time,I had the idea to get matching tattoos. I want us to get tattoos that we won't regret having. Please show pictures or give me an idea of a tattoo we should get c: and please no negative comments..
Thank you (:



Answer
That's really cool that you came up with that :)
(These would all be matching so you each would have the same one. I would recommend getting them tattooed on your wrist, shoulder/upper arm, neck or upperback.)

-Little angels
-Charm bracelets (I've seen these and they can be customized to say your names or something different)
-Butterflies
-infinity hearts (look great on the wrist)***
-rag dolls
-two little cartoon, almost anime looking girls holding hand
-flowers
-Japanese symbols for maybe friendship

What would be a nice little tattoo figure for a girl?




Pixie


I want to get a little cute figure on my wrist (a simple one, not as complicated as tribal tattoos), but I don't know what would look good. Most of all, I would like it to be different, so I appreciate if you do not suggest a fairy, a butterfly or a star... Thanks!


Answer
look at symbols in chinese or japanese or infinity symbol or you could try and incorporate ur initial into something




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment