Thursday, July 18, 2013

What store sells tapers to gage your ears?

ear tattoo ideas for girls on ... One Of Different Tattoo Lettering Designs For Girls - kootation.com
ear tattoo ideas for girls image



Kortnii


I am a teenage girl and I want to gage me ears a little. I have never done it before, so I need small sizes, but I have no idea where to get them. What popular store would sell tapers? Thanks!


Answer
First off, its gauge. Second gauge is not a verb. What you will be doing is STRETCHING.
I'm assuming you know absolutely nothing about stretching your lobes so you should really do some research as for stretching your lobes can be a permanent modification.

Stores that sell tapers include local tattoo/piercing shops, Hot Topic and Spencers. They aren't the best quality though. It's best to get them online. Just google "stainless steel tapers" and you'll find plenty of places that sell them.

How to deal with girlfriend stretching her ears?




Jordan


My girlfriend has always wanted gauges. And she's recently been getting tapers (the things you use to stretch) from some of her friends. She wants to go to 3/4 of an inch. 3/4 in diameter. I have gone my entire life with the idea that gauges were repulsive and just disgusting in every way possible. But I love my girlfriend and I'm not going to leave her because of this. I just want to know how I can make myself be okay with this.


Answer
1st off you should definitely express your views and concerns ASAP before its done. I too think this is repulsive and wouldnt want to date a floppy eared girl after her ears are all stretched out. I would say i dont like it and that it will permanently deform her beautiful ears so please dont do it. If shes still wants them so badly as to go against your disapproval then maybe you could at least meet half way. As in telling her could you at least go smaller like 1/4 in or at most 1/2 inch so if you take them out it may heal like a normal ear. If she still doesnt want to hear you out then i would really reconsider being with someone who doesnt even respect your concerns and may not care for you as much as you do them.


Bobby d's comment is very immature, he doesnt seem to realize when your in a relationship, what you do to yourself matters to the other person and is self centered if you think otherwise. Please dont take this horrible advice. If i was dating a girl and she said im getting a facial tattoo or a bar thru my face and what i do to my own body is my own business going against what i think i would definitely breakup with her and it wouldnt be because its superficial its because she has a $@*#&*^!# tattoo on her face!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment