Friday, July 19, 2013

What would you think of a girl with a tattoo of a staffordshire bull terrier?

tattoos for girls upper back on Butterfly Tattoos on Upper Back for Girl | Tribal Tattoo Idea
tattoos for girls upper back image
Q. Theyre like me, may not be th most gorgeous n got a bad rep but when you get down to it theyre dead loyal n proper cuddly ;) so a staffordshire bull on a girls shoulder blade/upper back, what would u think of it if u saw a girl with one like tht? honest plz. x x x


Answer
I would think that the girl likes the dog and possibly relates to it in some way.
I would think that maybe she had that particular dog as a pet at one time.
I would think that it was either a great tattoo image, a mediocre image, or a bad image, depending on the image chosen and the artist who did the work.
That's just about it.

luck!

Where is it socially acceptable for guys to get tattoos?




Brigadier


I recently got a tattoo on the side of my right calf and I was wondering where it would be okay to get more? I'm already planning on getting more calf tattoos but I was wondering where else guys could get tattoos. Please list all possible places. Thanks!
If you're going to answer, please be serious about it. List places to get it, instead of places I shouldn't get it.



Answer
The reason we're listing places you shouldn't get it, is because they are far less numerous. Don't get one on your wrist without a sleeve to back it up. Don't get anything on your lower back, unless you already have a full back piece. Don't get one on your ankle, unless it blends with your calf, or leg piece. And DON'T get anything on your personal places, because the girls will laugh at them. The upper right or left shoulder is the place most guys start. I've seen just about everything. Take care.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment