Monday, July 15, 2013

I want a tattoo- but I can't find a good, free website that has good ideas?

tattoo designs for girls roses on Popular Sleeve Tattoo Ideas2 Popular Sleeve Tattoo Ideas
tattoo designs for girls roses image



smallworld


so where do you all look for tattoo designs? just to give you a little background, I'm a girl..and I'm planning to get a small tattoo on my hip just above where hipster jeans rest...if that makes sense. I'm undecided on what I want- maybe a rose or lily design but I also think a heart or something celtic would be cute. I probably just want something that's all black but maybe a really soft yellow or orange/red would be nice too. my skin is reallllllly white and I'm realllllllly skinny...so yeah I'm having trouble finding pics I like. anyone know where I should look?


Answer
The below works for ideas, but I recommend you take them as suggestions for your own ideas. Most artists seem reticent on copying the art of others, but inspired by can work. I do recommend that you do something that's more you. It seems more satisfying to me to have something unique to me only.

I'm also really pale (but not skinny), and tattoos show up *really* well on us. When I get out of the shower my gf is always amazed at how bright my tattoo looks. Whether you go for B&W or color (like mine, the work thus far on my 360), the art really stands out.

What tattoo design should I get and where?

Q. I don't want anything big. This would be my first tattoo and most likely my only. I was thinking of getting one on my ankle or my wrist?

Also, what design should I get? I'm a girl :) I don't want a traditional one like a butterfly or a rose or a star. I wanted something unique.

Any ideas?


Answer
Get the word Enigma tattooed on you. Make sure the inks are different gradient colors as the word is spelled out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment