Saturday, July 20, 2013

I need help with tattoo symbols?

good tattoo ideas for girls yahoo answers on Tattoo Symbolic Meaning Of Feather Tattoos Thigh
good tattoo ideas for girls yahoo answers image



_


Im planning on getting a tattoo soon but I want one that is meaningful. I want it to be fairly small so I don't want quotes, more symbols. I like the idea of a butterfly as it represents freedom and rebirth. Kind of fits in with my life right now. Moving out and growing up I guess. But then I like the dove, Pisces sign ect. Could you suggest any symbols with meanings? Love, safety and security ect. Btw im a girl!


Answer
Symbols can be tricky....just make sure you KNOW for certain what they mean so you don't get screwed like I've seen some people. I speak and read Chinese, so here's what the symbols mean in Chinese for what you want:

Butterfly would be è´è¶
Rebirth would be åç
Growing up would be é¿å¤§
Security would be å®å¨
Pisces is å鱼座


Please answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120120143829AATGCAY

Sayings,quotes, or songs for father and daughter?




dorneshiaa


My father passed when I was young. And I'm planning on getting a tattoo for him. I just want ideas.


Answer
" On behalf of every man looking out for every girl you are the god and the weight of her world"
from the song Daughters by John Mayer


if you want a bigger quote you might like this poem:
http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/death/poetry.asp?poem=18144


help with mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak5.IobHC4CP.GvMrTmlBIPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110717212229AAKbEiL




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment