Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tattoos for making broad shoulders look less broad?

tattoos for girls down the spine on feel that they are an expression of myself that people can see ...
tattoos for girls down the spine image



m


I'm a girl, and I'm wanting to get a quote tattooed across my back. My only problem is that I feel I have broad shoulders for my size. I'm small, 5'2" and almost 100 lbs.
Would tattooing the quote from my left shoulder (on the back) and towards my right make my shoulders look less broad?
Or will tattooing the quote straight down my spine look better?

Any ideas?



Answer
either on your spine area
or "falling" off your shoulder just slowly dropping down

thats what i think and that will look good :)

Where should i get my tattoo?




Jennifer


i plan on getting my dads initials, birth, and death dates tattooed somewhere on me in a couple months when i turn eighteen. im a girl and i know acceptable tattoo places for girls are different from guys, but im not sure where to get this tattoo. Any Ideas? thanks.


Answer
Ask the tattooist to jot some ideas down for you ive got in loving memory of dear grandad type thing with both there birth dates n death dates intwined in a tribol/celtic design on base of my spine. The tattooist gave me 4 designs to choose from an i went for the most uniqe one lol but its ur body so its up to u where u av it done theres no right or wrong place iv a tattoo on my uper arm an one on my wrist that are small an look good so its ur choice hunni




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment