Thursday, October 31, 2013

What cute little tattoo could I get for my ankle?

tattoo ideas for girls back on Women's Ink: Back Tattoos for Women
tattoo ideas for girls back image



Bask


I am an 18 year old girl and me and my friend are getting matching tattoos, probably on our ankle. What are some nice little tattoo ideas for there, or any other location?
Also where exactly on your ankle would be nice to get one?
Thank you!



Answer
on your foot! a heart or a star! - hope i helped!!

What's a really sexy but cute tattoo idea for my lower back?

Q. Any ideas girls or boys?


Answer
A butterfly, or a small tribal symbol, or a heart symbol. just don;t let it cover your entire lower back. if you want cute and sexy you gotta go small.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment