Sunday, October 27, 2013

I need tattoo ideas please?

tattoo designs for girls phrases on ... %20Girls%20Quotes%20Tumblr%201 Rib Tattoos For Girls Quotes Tumblr
tattoo designs for girls phrases image



Angela


I want to get a tattoo next week on my ribs. I am a girl and i was thinking of getting it of a phrase or quote. I like motivational, love, or just life quotes. Also im italian so something in italian would be good too. Any suggestions?


Answer
Decide on the tattoo you want before you go to the parlor. This is something that you will carry with you for the rest of your life and can not easily be erased.

Go to a website like http://www.theartoftattoo.net where they have thousands of designs on cd rom. I really thought that I knew what I wanted until the cd arrived.

I ended up choosing a different design instead of the original one that I was going to get. I am much happier with the art from the art of tattoo website.

cute, orignal tattoo ideas?




sayRUH


soo i have been researching tattoos and i decided that i want a little one BUT i want it in an original location....

i know a girl that got stars behind her ears and that was cute, but i want something less common.

i am open to and tattoo ideas(designs, locations, anything)

i want a cute, girly tattoo....thanks!



Answer
Girly designs:

Heart
Star
Cherries
Lips (like someone kissed you with lipstick on)
Ladybug
Butterfly
Fairy
Cupcake/Ice cream cone
A word or short phrase done in a nice font

Cute locations:

Inner wrist
Hip
Lower back
Ankle/Foot
Front of shoulder (like where your bra strap would go, right under your collar bone. I'm getting one there.)
Back of shoulder
Behind the ear
Back of the neck

It's really all up to you. Try to find a design that represents you or means something to you. Check out tattoojohnny.com and cherrycreekflash.com for inspiration, but try to give any designs you find there your own unique spin. Goooooood luck!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment