Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Im a dwn hme country girl..I hunt with a bow an want a tattoo of something country.Help please?

tattoos for girls bows on Meaning of Skull Tattoos & Skull Tattoo Pictures
tattoos for girls bows image



Lazette


I don't consider myself being a girlie girl so this is why its hard to find something.. Any suggestions?


Answer
Your pulse says you're a 40-year old man. ?!?!?!

Can't you just Google girls with cool tattoos like the rest of us?

What kind of attire should the guys in the wedding wear for a 50s wedding?




ke


We have an outdoor wedding and it's 50s vintage inspired. All the guys work in a tattoo shop and are sleeved out so I'd like it to be a little edgy. I'm wondering what I should look into having them wear. My dress is tea length ivory and my shoes a t-strap black platform. All my girls have different style 50s inspired dresses w platform shoes if that help offer a better picture of what I am looking for.


Answer
50's wedding attire for guys would have been double breasted, particularily white dinner jacket with black tux pants or a navy suit or navy with black lapels.

the best look for what you are doing would be the white dinner jacket (double breasted if you can find them) and white shirts with black bow ties, and slicked back hair.

if you want them to be funny or edgy, have them take off the dinner jackets for the reception and let their shirts be sleeveless to show their tatts. or short sleeves, rolled up to the shoulder.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment