Saturday, November 9, 2013

How much would a tattoo like the one in the link cost me ?

tattoos ideas for girls on Stars Tattoo For Girls - Tattoos Designs
tattoos ideas for girls image



Robin


http://www.tattoogilrs.encie.net/cute-angel-wing-tattoo-designs-ideas-for-girls.html
It's the first picture of the woman getting the purple-colored tattoo being done.



Answer
I would charge $400. Depending on the detail. But it varies. And I charge by piece not hour

What are some cool tattoo ideas for girls?




spyvixen17


I want a tattoo but there are so many things to get so i would like to your opinion. I want something thats cool but not too girly.
Also i was thinking of something maybe in writing like sanscrit or a symbol of protection or something. What do ya'll think?



Answer
get something that means something to yoU!
I like tattoos that have a story behind them.
ones that are like stepping stones and journeys of people's lives.
Something you want to remember or always have with you.
A quote, a date, someone name, a symbol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment