Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Where are a few good places for tattoos on a girl?

tattoos for girls shoulder blade on ... shoulder tattoos are fast becoming some of the most popular pieces of
tattoos for girls shoulder blade image



LexingtonS


I have a tattoo that is in between my shoulder blades and it's pretty big. I'm getting a new one with my two little characters i use in children books and a twisted pencil for them to sit on I'm just not sure where to place the tattoo.
The tattoo i have that's on the back of my neck between my shoulders is about the size of a pop can. I'd be getting one about the same size.



Answer
your butt
arm
leg
waist
back

What is the better place to get a tattoo back of your neck or back of your shoulder?




Amanda


I am a girl, 16, getting a tattoo with my mom for my 17th birthday. I'm getting a cross with the verse "Live by faith , not by sight" and I can't decide weather to get it on my back shoulder blade or the back of my neck. Which is more painful? Which one would it look better on in your opinion? Which one is a better place for a tattoo? Etc.


Answer
Back of your shoulder or below your neck between the two shoulders. Im a 16 yo girl and I wanted to get a lotus flower on the back of my neck but its such a small space so I had to get It lower. If you want a verse it probably won't fit and if you get it at the base of your neck it will look weird, plus hurt alot cause of the bone there. I got mine just below it and I love it, it didnt hurt bad at all. I took 2 Tylenol before ( do not take Advil cause you'll bleed more ) so maybe that's why but it was totally bearable. I give it a 1/2 out of 10. I didn't clench or make any noise. My mom has one on her back shoulder she said hers didn't hurt to much either. But the one where I got can be hidden with my hair as well as shirts, hers can't. Its really faded because of the sun and she can't out her hair over it. Draw the sketch out and move it around Nd see what you like better. Your tatt artist will tell you if you can / can't do something and explain it & compromise with you. Just make sure you tell him to move the stencil if you don't like where he placed it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment