Thursday, July 4, 2013

How painful is it to get a tattoo?

tattoo ideas for big girls on Tattoos Designs Blog Archive Yakuza Tattoo Dragon | girls with tattoos
tattoo ideas for big girls image



Kiana


i want a tattoo for my birthday coming up soon. is it really painful?? i was thinking of a star on my neck?? Any tattoo ideas? im a girl and im still in school so i don't really want a visible place. if i had it on my neck i could cover it up with my hair? im gonna be 17.
i have my mom's permission she will also come



Answer
I had the same mind set and now I regret my first tattoo. Put more thought into it beforehand, I wish I had. I now have many more, that all have meaning and I love them. But that very first one is one of the biggest regrets of my life. Plus, everyone gets a star. Do something more original. Like your zodiac sign or a tribute to someone close to you who passed, like a family member or friend. Or if you're a daddy's girl, get that written on you... SOMETHING other than a star - yuck!
Plus, neck tattoos can't be covered up if you get a job that requires you to have your hair up, like any branch of the military or if you work with food. I would reconsider the placement.
I've never had a neck tattoo and never will. The most painful places for me were my hipbone and upper ribcage/armpit area. My wrist didn't hurt at all (I have "mom" across my wrist in pretty letters) and my biceps didn't really hurt either. My backbone wasn't too bad. I usually take a nap during my tattoo time. But not my ribs & hipbones! I have to take a Vicodin beforehand for those! But most people aren't as good with pain as I am. I know LOTS of people with partial tattoos because they couldn't get theirs finished due to pain. It also depends on the artist. Some have a heavy hand, and don't use the right gauges of needles. Usually beginner tattooists are notorious for this. It makes you bleed a lot and it hurts more. More experienced artists don't make you bleed as much and don't cause as much pain, because they use the right needles. I have a regular artist I go to, because they are very experienced. I would never go to another for any reason. Check around your area before making you final decision!

Where can i find some decent tattoo designs for girls?




fangs.


I'm planning on getting a tattoo but i don't know what i wanna get it of. I've been searching on the internet for nice designs (for a small-ish tattoo) but i can't find any. Anyone know any websites?


Answer
You know as great as the web is--IT IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE TO LOOK FOR TATTOO IDEAS!

The first place to look is yourself. What do you like? What is in your house or in your room that you just love and have loved forever? Were you a cheerleader from elementry school through college? Does your Grandmother wear a family birthstone crown that you love, but will go to you Cousin because she was the first grandchild? Have you ever walked into a fine store loved the unique design of an atomizer? Opened a book and thought an illustration really could jump off the page.

It's a big world--find those things that you love, that make you special, to have inked.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment