Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Is This Look Unattractive To Some Classes Of People?

tattoos for girls images on Girls Lower Back Flower Tattoo Designs | Floral Flower Tattoos
tattoos for girls images image



Mystery


The punk, rocker look.
The entire, teenage, midlife crisis bright red hair, nose piercings, lip piercings, tattooed girl.
I know to some certain people the look is disgraceful and tasteless, but is it more of a frown upon them?
Like the entire high school :Im better than you, because you look different than me" attitude?
I know its absurd to image an ENTIRE class of people, but I mean just in general, the normal class society. Is the look unappealing to you?



Answer
It is unappealing to me personally as women.Mainly because I went thru a similar look as a phase and I know how much better I look as a blonde with certain way of doing my makeup and dressing etc.I still like the look of a nose piercing on myself though. And I don't look down on anyone who dresses this way.My first thought upon Seeing someone like you described is -TEENAGER trying to make a statement

What image comes in to your mind when you think of a lesbian?

Q. Do you imagine them to have short hair not terribly feminine, act like tomboys with tattoos and. Big mouth.

Or do you imagine them to look pretty with long hair, and have good features. Like most other women?

I always think of them being tomboyish but I know lesbians can be or look like anyone.

How do you always imagine what a lesbian looks like?
I think it's because its the stereotypical way of thinking what a lesbian looks like for many people.


Answer
i think of normal women i guess... hahaha :)
it's a lot easier to tell when a guy is gay then when a girl is a lesbian. unless the girl is a butch lesbian - - then it's pretty obvious lol ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment